Free Whitening for LifeLake Forest, CA
Dr. Kuske and her team know how important it is for you to have a healthy and bright smile. We feel that every patient in our practice deserves to have a smile they can be proud of. Whitening For Life is an exciting new program we are offering to patients! We would like to whiten your teeth and keep them white for life! Give us a call if you are a resident of Lake Forest, Lake Forest, Aliso Viejo, Rancho Santa Margarita, Laguna Hills or a neighboring city or town.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
- First we would like to see you for an initial exam, cleaning and x-rays. Call our office at (949) 855-0176 to set up your first appointment with our teeth whitening dentist.
- Then once your teeth are cleaned and healthy, you will get a great discount on your initial whitening procedure. We will provide you with custom fitted professional teeth whitening trays and start up kit for a one-time enrollment fee of $149.00.
- When you keep your regular dental checkups and cleanings, 2-4 times a year, we will be happy to supply you with a whitening syringe at each checkup at no cost to you!
To be eligible for our Whitening For Life program you need to meet the following requirements:
- Keep your regularly scheduled dental cleaning and checkup visits. Your long-term oral health is as important to us as it is to you. This is why we are happy to provide this extra bonus to our patients who are committed to their oral health.
- Provide at least 48 hours notice if you need to postpone or change your appointment. In order to provide exceptional services like Whitening For Life to all our patients, we ask that you give us the courtesy of advance notice for all schedule changes.
- Must keep your mouth healthy.
- All accounts must be current (no outstanding bills).
*Dr. Kusek and her team have the right to refuse the offer if deemed necessary based on patient health conditions, misuse, abuse, or any other factor deemed necessary to void the offer. We reserve the right to change the product type, amount, frequency of distribution, and terms of agreement for any necessary reasons.
Download Your Free Whitening for Life Coupon
Common Questions About Denture Repair
Countless patients around the globe wear dentures, and they will face the need for denture repair at some point. There is no reason to fear needing any repair done on your dentures. When you first were fitted, your dentist went over the proper care and gave you tips and suggestions on how to keep them looking…
4 Signs You May Need Dental Implants
Dental implants are titanium posts placed into the jawbone to serve as the roots of replacement teeth. They are often the most highly recommended teeth replacement solution due to the unique benefits that they provide over alternative solutions, such as removable dentures and fixed bridges.The three primary options that patients have after they lose one…
What Procedures Are Performed By A Laser Dentist?
Are you thinking about making an appointment with a laser dentist? This recent form of dentistry is becoming more common in both preventive and restorative care. It is helpful to learn more about what this professional can do and how visiting one can benefit your oral health and smile. In laser dentistry, the dentist can…
A Root Canal Can Save Your Damaged Tooth
You can get root canal therapy from your general dentist. The advancements in dentistry allow dentists to maintain natural teeth. A tooth with extensive decay or damage can still prevail with the right dental treatment. If you want to know how a root canal can save a damaged tooth, here are the details.Many people think…
Can Gum Disease Be Prevented?
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, almost half of the United States population has some form of gum disease by the time they reach the age of 30. The risk increases by age 65, with over 70% of Americans experiencing this issue later in life. While gum disease is very treatable, it…