Free Whitening for LifeLake Forest, CA
Dr. Kuske and her team know how important it is for you to have a healthy and bright smile. We feel that every patient in our practice deserves to have a smile they can be proud of. Whitening For Life is an exciting new program we are offering to patients! We would like to whiten your teeth and keep them white for life! Give us a call if you are a resident of Lake Forest, Lake Forest, Aliso Viejo, Rancho Santa Margarita, Laguna Hills or a neighboring city or town.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
- First we would like to see you for an initial exam, cleaning and x-rays. Call our office at (949) 855-0176 to set up your first appointment with our teeth whitening dentist.
- Then once your teeth are cleaned and healthy, you will get a great discount on your initial whitening procedure. We will provide you with custom fitted professional teeth whitening trays and start up kit for a one-time enrollment fee of $149.00.
- When you keep your regular dental checkups and cleanings, 2-4 times a year, we will be happy to supply you with a whitening syringe at each checkup at no cost to you!
To be eligible for our Whitening For Life program you need to meet the following requirements:
- Keep your regularly scheduled dental cleaning and checkup visits. Your long-term oral health is as important to us as it is to you. This is why we are happy to provide this extra bonus to our patients who are committed to their oral health.
- Provide at least 48 hours notice if you need to postpone or change your appointment. In order to provide exceptional services like Whitening For Life to all our patients, we ask that you give us the courtesy of advance notice for all schedule changes.
- Must keep your mouth healthy.
- All accounts must be current (no outstanding bills).
*Dr. Kusek and her team have the right to refuse the offer if deemed necessary based on patient health conditions, misuse, abuse, or any other factor deemed necessary to void the offer. We reserve the right to change the product type, amount, frequency of distribution, and terms of agreement for any necessary reasons.
Download Your Free Whitening for Life Coupon
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, almost half of the United States population has some form of gum disease by the time they reach the age of 30. The risk increases by age 65, with over 70% of Americans experiencing this issue later in life. While gum disease is very treatable, it…
A smile makeover is a great way to improve the appearance and overall aesthetics of the mouth. Many individuals are looking into the various smile makeover procedures, which include tooth replacement with dental implants or teeth whitening to remove stains. When considering a smile makeover, it is good to be aware of the pros and…
There are a lot of ways to go about whitening your teeth, from over-the-counter teeth whitening treatments to professional teeth whitening from a dentist.Given the increase in over-the-counter products, many of which are unregulated, it’s important to do your due diligence before starting the use of over-the-counter whitening treatment. Additionally, when wanting to pursue teeth…
White dental fillings are a lot more popular than traditional silver amalgam fillings nowadays. Also known as composite fillings, the materials used are made from mixing plastic and glass resins. They can be color-matched with the patient’s teeth, so any repairs look natural in their mouth.That leads to significantly improved aesthetics over conventional amalgam fillings,…
A restorative dentist provides various treatments that help to address issues that develop in your mouth. Restorative dentistry focuses primarily on performing treatments that restore the function of damaged teeth.Wondering how a restorative dentist can help to improve your oral health? Let us take a look at some of the most popular treatments performed by…