Free Whitening for LifeMission Viejo, CA
Dr. Kuske and her team know how important it is for you to have a healthy and bright smile. We feel that every patient in our practice deserves to have a smile they can be proud of. Whitening For Life is an exciting new program we are offering to patients! We would like to whiten your teeth and keep them white for life! Give us a call if you are a resident of Mission Viejo, Lake Forest, Aliso Viejo, Rancho Santa Margarita, Laguna Hills or a neighboring city or town.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
- First we would like to see you for an initial exam, cleaning and x-rays. Call our office at (949) 855-0176 to set up your first appointment with our teeth whitening dentist.
- Then once your teeth are cleaned and healthy, you will get a great discount on your initial whitening procedure. We will provide you with custom fitted professional teeth whitening trays and start up kit for a one-time enrollment fee of $149.00.
- When you keep your regular dental checkups and cleanings, 2-4 times a year, we will be happy to supply you with a whitening syringe at each checkup at no cost to you!
To be eligible for our Whitening For Life program you need to meet the following requirements:
- Keep your regularly scheduled dental cleaning and checkup visits. Your long-term oral health is as important to us as it is to you. This is why we are happy to provide this extra bonus to our patients who are committed to their oral health.
- Provide at least 48 hours notice if you need to postpone or change your appointment. In order to provide exceptional services like Whitening For Life to all our patients, we ask that you give us the courtesy of advance notice for all schedule changes.
- Must keep your mouth healthy.
- All accounts must be current (no outstanding bills).
*Dr. Kusek and her team have the right to refuse the offer if deemed necessary based on patient health conditions, misuse, abuse, or any other factor deemed necessary to void the offer. We reserve the right to change the product type, amount, frequency of distribution, and terms of agreement for any necessary reasons.
Download Your Free Whitening for Life Coupon
Gum disease is an infection that causes damage to the soft tissue and bone within the mouth. There are multiple stages of gum disease, in which the soft tissues and bone become more infected. A lot of sufferers from gum disease wonder what the healing process looks like, and if it is even possible. Thankfully,…
Almost everyone understands the importance behind brushing your teeth and the role tooth enamel plays in preventative dentistry and maintaining dental health.However, many underestimate the unique quality that enamel has and don’t have a complete understanding of how enamel works, which in return makes it far more difficult to take the necessary precautions to ensure…
Scaling and root planing for gum disease is an often performed dental procedure that involves cleaning deep down toward the tooth root and below the gum line to remove built-up plaque and tartar. It is a more extensive form of routine dental cleaning and often necessary when treating advanced cases of gum disease.Minor instances of…
A dental bridge is a common dental restoration used for replacing lost teeth, whether the loss was due to trauma, structural damage, infection or decay. The dental bridge is as the name implies; a bridge over the gap created by a missing tooth. The teeth on the sides of the gap function as anchors and…
A cracked tooth does not always count as a dental emergency, but it can become a source of concern when the damage reaches the pulp chamber. The pulp chamber houses the nerve and blood vessels of a tooth. It is the innermost layer of a tooth and is sealed off from the outer layers. Damage…