Free Whitening for LifeMission Viejo, CA
Dr. Kuske and her team know how important it is for you to have a healthy and bright smile. We feel that every patient in our practice deserves to have a smile they can be proud of. Whitening For Life is an exciting new program we are offering to patients! We would like to whiten your teeth and keep them white for life! Give us a call if you are a resident of Mission Viejo, Lake Forest, Aliso Viejo, Rancho Santa Margarita, Laguna Hills or a neighboring city or town.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
- First we would like to see you for an initial exam, cleaning and x-rays. Call our office at (949) 855-0176 to set up your first appointment with our teeth whitening dentist.
- Then once your teeth are cleaned and healthy, you will get a great discount on your initial whitening procedure. We will provide you with custom fitted professional teeth whitening trays and start up kit for a one-time enrollment fee of $149.00.
- When you keep your regular dental checkups and cleanings, 2-4 times a year, we will be happy to supply you with a whitening syringe at each checkup at no cost to you!
To be eligible for our Whitening For Life program you need to meet the following requirements:
- Keep your regularly scheduled dental cleaning and checkup visits. Your long-term oral health is as important to us as it is to you. This is why we are happy to provide this extra bonus to our patients who are committed to their oral health.
- Provide at least 48 hours notice if you need to postpone or change your appointment. In order to provide exceptional services like Whitening For Life to all our patients, we ask that you give us the courtesy of advance notice for all schedule changes.
- Must keep your mouth healthy.
- All accounts must be current (no outstanding bills).
*Dr. Kusek and her team have the right to refuse the offer if deemed necessary based on patient health conditions, misuse, abuse, or any other factor deemed necessary to void the offer. We reserve the right to change the product type, amount, frequency of distribution, and terms of agreement for any necessary reasons.
Download Your Free Whitening for Life Coupon
A dental bridge is a common dental restoration used for replacing lost teeth, whether the loss was due to trauma, structural damage, infection or decay. The dental bridge is as the name implies; a bridge over the gap created by a missing tooth. The teeth on the sides of the gap function as anchors and…
A cracked tooth does not always count as a dental emergency, but it can become a source of concern when the damage reaches the pulp chamber. The pulp chamber houses the nerve and blood vessels of a tooth. It is the innermost layer of a tooth and is sealed off from the outer layers. Damage…
Wondering when you may make a general dentist office visit? There are many different types of dentists that people can choose from nowadays; their choice simply depends on their dental needs.Considering seeing a general dentist in Mission Viejo? According to WebMD, a general dentist diagnoses, treats and manages overall oral health care needs, which includes…
Wisdom tooth extraction is common as a lot of individuals experience eruption. The procedure is known to induce anxiety because it does require pulling teeth. However, modern technology has allowed for better techniques, which reduce recovery times and pain. Pain is typically the most common concern of wisdom tooth extraction and rightly so! Keep reading…
Many people are choosing a Smile Makeover as a way to improve the way their teeth and gums appear. Having a nice smile is a goal for many and since there are many options available, understanding all of the options is the next step.A general dentist is the best resource to utilize when wanting to…