Free Whitening for LifeMission Viejo, CA
Dr. Kuske and her team know how important it is for you to have a healthy and bright smile. We feel that every patient in our practice deserves to have a smile they can be proud of. Whitening For Life is an exciting new program we are offering to patients! We would like to whiten your teeth and keep them white for life! Give us a call if you are a resident of Mission Viejo, Lake Forest, Aliso Viejo, Rancho Santa Margarita, Laguna Hills or a neighboring city or town.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
- First we would like to see you for an initial exam, cleaning and x-rays. Call our office at (949) 855-0176 to set up your first appointment with our teeth whitening dentist.
- Then once your teeth are cleaned and healthy, you will get a great discount on your initial whitening procedure. We will provide you with custom fitted professional teeth whitening trays and start up kit for a one-time enrollment fee of $149.00.
- When you keep your regular dental checkups and cleanings, 2-4 times a year, we will be happy to supply you with a whitening syringe at each checkup at no cost to you!
To be eligible for our Whitening For Life program you need to meet the following requirements:
- Keep your regularly scheduled dental cleaning and checkup visits. Your long-term oral health is as important to us as it is to you. This is why we are happy to provide this extra bonus to our patients who are committed to their oral health.
- Provide at least 48 hours notice if you need to postpone or change your appointment. In order to provide exceptional services like Whitening For Life to all our patients, we ask that you give us the courtesy of advance notice for all schedule changes.
- Must keep your mouth healthy.
- All accounts must be current (no outstanding bills).
*Dr. Kusek and her team have the right to refuse the offer if deemed necessary based on patient health conditions, misuse, abuse, or any other factor deemed necessary to void the offer. We reserve the right to change the product type, amount, frequency of distribution, and terms of agreement for any necessary reasons.
Download Your Free Whitening for Life Coupon
When it comes to brushing your teeth, some people feel missing a random day or two is not a big deal because their teeth are healthy and are not in danger of falling out. Even though it is true that your teeth will not fall out because you failed to clean them occasionally, failure to…
You have already bought your dream gown or that coveted tux. The perfect venue and entertainment are all set for your wedding day. The only thing that is worrying you is whether or not you will manage to smile for the perfect wedding photo. Dental treatments before your wedding day will help you smile confidently…
Millions of Americans do not visit the dentist due to fear, but thankfully that can be resolved with sedation dentistry. Studies conducted by the Dental Fears Research Clinic at the University of Washington show that up to eight percent of Americans are too scared for a dental appointment, and 20 percent would rather not visit…
Most people don't give a second thought to gum disease. However, while brushing your teeth, maybe you noticed a slightly pink tinge when you spat out. You also discovered some bleeding while flossing. Although minor bleeding may not seem like a severe problem, recurrent gum bleeding is a condition you should never ignore. Bleeding gums…
Thanks to tremendous advances, you have more options for dental veneers than ever before. Cosmetic dentistry as a whole has completely changed over the years. That means for a broad range of tooth and gum problems, you have incredible solutions. Yes, veneers improve smiles, but they also correct a host of issues.A great way to…